Date: Dec 16, 2012 12:21 PM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Would effective gun control laws be 'unacceptable social engineering'?

Further my post dated  Dec 16, 2012 7:12 AM:

"Authorities have released the names of the victims in the Connecticut school shootings". Here's a link to a news story proving a link to the names of both children and teachers who were killed:
http://news.msn.com/us/names-of-victims-in-connecticut-shooting-released .

It may be worth highlighting the names of two of the victims:
- -- Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female (age 27)
Victoria Soto, a teacher for Grade I at the school, died (according to the newsreports I've seen) because she put herself in the way of the gunman's bullets to protect the children in her charge.

- -- Dawn Hochsprung, 06/28/65, female (age 47)
Dawn Hochsprung was the Principal of the Sandy Hook Elementary School. She was, according to the newsreports I've seen, an outstandingly good teacher and administrator, truly beloved by her wards and thejr parents.

I wonder if they also happened to be members of those infamous social engineers, the 'Education Mafia'?

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")

Message was edited by: GS Chandy