Date: Dec 17, 2012 4:53 AM
Author: merryflip
Subject: Re: Kvisoft multimedia software for christmas discount

well, nice. We are much obliged to you for your sharing. That's cool I know, that's really cool.

Here comes a good news about xFlipsoft Christmas Promotion:

xFlip page turning software (40% off http://www.xflip.com )- one powerful software to create Digital Publication, Digital Magazine, Digital Newspaper, 3D Magazines, Flip Book Software, PDF to Flip Page, ePublishing.

About xFlipsoft

xFlipsoft, one of the multimedia software developing corporations, is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the very best in software products and services to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Now it has great news for e-book users who have experienced the frustration of not being able to view digital magazine or upload flip pages to personal websites. For more details, please visit: http://www.xflip.com/pricing.html