Date: Dec 17, 2012 2:11 AM
Author: Gary Tupper
Subject: Re: Would effective gun control laws be 'unacceptable social engineering'?

Regrettably, I believe Rob, Jeff & Wayne reflect the common American's
position: in the same way that the price of being Scandinavian is high
taxes; the price of being Haitian is poverty etc, the price of being
American is acceptance of violence.

I doubt that anything will really change after the vigils, candles &
hand-wringing is over.

Gary Tupper