Date: Dec 17, 2012 12:31 PM
Author: Wayne Bishop
Subject: Re: Democracy - how to achieve it?

Can your teaching exceed that which is already occurred in the US
over the last couple decades?
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10tbl01.xls
This in correlation with steadily increasing "right to carry" laws
around the country. John Lott implies causation; I only imply
"Damned if I know".

Wayne