Date: Dec 20, 2012 11:15 AM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: Would effective gun control laws be 'unacceptable social engineering'?

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:30 AM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:
...And Paul's relationship with Christianity
> and paying taxes. You have seen what Haim has done with his son, Wayne with
> his children, and what I am doing with mine, just to name a few examples of
> "doing it". We work jobs, good jobs, pay taxes, good taxes, and raise
> families, good families. It is quite obvious that the first and foremost
> lesson and EXAMPLE that we leave to our offspring is "It isn't what you say,
> it is what you do."

?

I proved in

"Re: Democracy - how to achieve it?"

by quotations from the translation of the New Testament called The
Message (and I gave link to where it could be read online for free)
that any claim that person x is more Christian or Godly or a better
person than person y (and so on) because x is richer than y and pays
more taxes than y is one whale of a perversion of Christianity.

In fact, from the New Testament description of Jesus's enemies,
certain Pharisees and certain others - they were described as "lovers
of money" among other descriptions, this perversion is the type of
thing one would have expected from them.

And in terms of practicing what one preaches: Yes, it is true that if
one preaches that there should be less suffering and premature death
caused by some lack of proper health care - especially among the
homeless of the US, the vast majority of which in 41 states are DENIED
both Medicaid and Food Stamps because there are enough
government-hating conservatives in those states who make this denial
happen, and if one votes for those conservatives who make this denial
happen, there is an issue of what one preaches and what one practices
being inconsistent.

To anticipate: I have proved time and time again that Emergency Rooms
are NOT legally obligated to treat the vast majority of health care
needs even if the treatment is necessary to stop present suffering or
prevent premature death down the road - they just give referrals in
such situations.

So no more lies such as, "They can always go to the ER." In 41 states,
because of how enough people vote, the vast majority of homeless are
allowed to rot to death with NO health care or food assistance from
government.

Private charity to the rescue? I already proved time and time again
that it has not and because of the sheer numbers, it is mathematically
not possible to come to the rescue for any more than a tiny
percentage. One indication of this fact is the fact that homeless
people have much shorter life expectancy than those not homeless.