Date: Dec 20, 2012 3:29 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Objectification of Quantum

So I have an objectification of quantum but nobody respects my
objectification of quantum... So what, pray tell, is your
objectification of quantum?... Quantum is what people with no talent
do and since not everyone can be as talented as me, I shouldn't have a
problem with it... especially if quantum type folk make a point of
expressing their lack of talent to a wider audience... 'k, fine with
me... We're all beggars. Especially if they do quantum. Quantum
advocates don't really lack that much in the logic department but...
they don't really believe in escalation of a thesis to determine if it
has merit... I inherently believe that a thesis has merit if it
retains merit after escalation but then again... I am talented.