Date: Dec 22, 2012 8:40 AM
Author: Haim
Subject: Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar

Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Dec 21, 2012 8:52 PM

>> Is it something in the water?
>
>>>Amid an explosion in the number of students who qualify
>>>for the seats...

> - ----------------------------------
>

>> http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/20/education/for-education-department-a-reversal-of-policy-on-programs-for-the-gifted.html?hpw&_r=0
>> December 19, 2012
>> A Policy Shift in Programs for the Gifted Is Abandoned
>> By AL BAKER

>An obvious solution would be to increase government
>revenues so that both groups could get in.

I commented on "the explosion" in the number of gifted and talented children in NYC, a biological and statistical improbability. To put it another way, this "explosion" shines a revealing light on the dishonesty of The Education Mafia. That they are playing at something is perfectly clear. Just exactly what they are playing at can be debated.

>> I live in The People's Republic of Brooklyn

>You must like it, or you'd have left the NYC area
>already to go live with your fellow conservatives in oh,
>say, Mississippi.

When are you moving to Norway?

Haim
No representation without taxation.