Date: Dec 25, 2012 4:55 AM
Author: Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
Subject: Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof

In <kbbnuk$elr$1@online.de>, on 12/25/2012
at 08:25 AM, helbig@astro.multiCLOTHESvax.de (Phillip
Helbig---undress to reply) said:

>Right, being in a newsgroup for 10 years automatically means that one
> must have refuted a proof which professional mathematicians believe
>is OK.

Why are you misrepresenting what he wrote? The text that you quoted
does not state that herc is correct.

>Why is he still posting the same stuff after 10 years?

Because he's a netkook, just like the other circle squarers. You may
as well ask why she/he/it crossposts a crank article on Mathematics to
unrelated news groups, or why the Relativity deniers crosspost to
sci.math; they're kooks, and looking for rational explanations is a
mugs game.

reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org