Date: Dec 25, 2012 6:57 AM
Author: Peter Duveen
Subject: Re: TIME TO REFUTE THE SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS

Well, the debate with Loschmidt seems never to have been successfully resolved either. I remember reading something rather detailed about it. The issue of Maxwell's demon is more well known. I look forward to reading what you have to write, not that I am any expert, because honestly speaking, I have yet to master "thermodynamics" as conventionally construed, myself.

Yet at the same time, it seems to me that "Maxwell's demon" must do some kind of work on the system in sorting molecules, so I see nothing miraculous in it.