Date: Dec 26, 2012 1:19 PM
Author: Wayne Bishop
Subject: Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A<br>  Bar

"Perhaps this new conspiracy theory is even more ludicrous because of
the sheer greater numbers of people that would (probably) have to be
involved in it."

I have to agree with GSC on the one if, indeed, Haim actually used
the word "conspiracy". Mafias are not conspiracies either unless
conspiring in mutual self-interest against a common threat; "the
enemy of my enemy is my friend" kind of thing. The number of people
who would have to be involved is too great for a conspiracy and
there's no demagogue leader ether (think Hitler's Germany) or
oligarch leadership as in some implementations of communism although
there are a few strong voices of leadership as with any religion (and
religion is the best analog).

Wayne