Date: Dec 27, 2012 7:11 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???

On 26 Dez., 21:14, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

> As usual, you draw unwarranted conclusions from everything.
>
> As one identifies a path as a particular set of digits or nodes, how is
> asking you to identify your paths in any way overlooking  them?

Since I have constructed or covered all paths that can be defined by
nodes. There is no node that you could name that could define a path
that is not in the CIBT that I constructed.

> You have also not proved that your set of paths is countable, which can
> only be done by proving that they can be listed, and most easily done by
> providing such a list.

The paths that can be identified by nodes can be listed. It is the set
of all finite paths extending from the root node to a given node. You
can append them by whatever tail you want, because all these tails are
also covered by my construction. There is no node left out!

Regards, WM