Date: Dec 26, 2012 11:06 PM
Author: Haim
Subject: Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A  Bar

Wayne Bishop Posted: Dec 26, 2012 1:19 PM

>I have to agree with GSC on the one if, indeed, Haim
>actually used the word "conspiracy".

What a strange conspiracy it must be if one can read about it in the NY Times and in the professional literature, and hear about it in congressional testimony. What kind of conspiracy is enacted into law? Is "No Child Left Behind" a conspiracy? Is the educational policy of multiculturalism a conspiracy? Is affirmative action a conspiracy?

Public education is an institution. It has training facilities for its staffs, accrediting agencies, and administrators. It is governed by laws and supported by taxes. Yet the people who bandy the word "conspiracy" deny even that the institution has a leadership (which I rather unkindly call the Education Mafia).

The idea that I am writing about a conspiracy is so evidently preposterous that one can only be baffled by the people who make the assertion, and one can only assume the worst about them. Either they are malicious or they fail to understand the plain meaning of their own words. Frankly, I really do not know which is the case.

Haim
No representation without taxation.