Date: Dec 29, 2012 3:08 PM
Author: King, Peter R
Subject: Cursor position on images

I am sure this is straightforward but I cannot quite see how to do this. I have an image (jpg file, but could be any format if that matters). I want to be able to left click on the image and mark the point with a dot of some sort and collect the coordinates of the point (the coordinate system is fairly arbitrary). I then want to be able to repeat this as many times as required and end up with a list of the coordinates of the points clicked on for further manipulation. Clickpane should do the trick but I can't work out how.

Any suggestions, thanks.

Peter