Date: Jan 4, 2013 12:37 AM
Author: Andy Heron
Subject: Running Simmechanics Models on Arduino Mega

Hello,
I'm trying to implement a SimMechanics model, which has been imported from SolidWorks, on my Arduino Mega.
I can successfully implement Simulink models on the Arduino, however Simmechanics model gives me an error message:

"The call to realtime_make_rtw_hook, during the after_make hook generated the following error:
The specified file "C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2012a\toolbox\physmod\mech\lib\win32\mech" does not exist on the path."

The build process will terminate as a result.
Is it possible to run Simmechanics models on Arduino Boards and are there any steps I need to take to make it work.

Can anyone help me with this, or at least point me in the direction of an example?

Regards,

Andy