Date: Jan 4, 2013 2:28 AM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: Maxwell Equations deriving the Dirac Equation Chapt15.37 base<br> equation of all physics is Area = LxW from Maxwell Equations #1134 New<br> Physics #1254 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Alright, these are the 4 symmetrical Maxwell Equations with magnetic
monopoles:

div*E = r_E
div*B = r_B
- curlxE = dB + J_B
curlxB = dE + J_E

Now to derive the Dirac Equation from the Maxwell Equations we add the
lot together:

div*E = r_E
div*B = r_B
- curlxE = dB + J_B
curlxB = dE + J_E
________________

div*E + div*B + (-1)curlxE + curlxB = r_E + r_B + dB + dE + J_E + J_B

Now Wikipedia has a good description of how Dirac derived his famous
equation which gives this:

(Ad_x + Bd_y + Cd_z + (i/c)Dd_t - mc/h) p = 0

So how is the above summation of Maxwell Equations that of a
generalized Dirac Equation?

Well, the four terms of div and curl are the A,B,C,D terms. And the
right side of the equation can all be
conglomerated into one term and the negative sign in the Faraday law
can turn that right side into the negative sign.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper
archiving of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does not and my posts?in
archive form is seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium