Date: Jan 4, 2013 4:10 AM
Author: quasi
Subject: Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem

John Jens wrote:

>If a^p= c^p- b^p is true for a , b , c ,naturals a < p ,
>is true for a rational , a < p and b , c naturals because
>c^p- b^p is natural.
>
>We can divide a^p= c^p- b^p with k^p , k rational k > 1
>and note (a/k) = q ,
>
>q^p = (c/k)^p - (b/k)^p with q rational q < p.
>
>Let?s pick d positive integer , p < d , d=b < c and
>assume that d^p+b^p=c^p .
>
>We can find k rational number such d/k < p and we have
>
>(d/k)^p + (b/k)^p = (c/k)^p which is
>false of course because d/k < p

Sorry, I no longer have time for this.

There's no way I can get through to you.

Your logic is totally flawed, and that, together with your
poor language skills, makes it impossible to have a worthwhile
discussion with you.

Suffice it to say that your argument is total nonsense, with
no redeeming value whatsoever. It's completely worthless.

I won't participate any further -- sorry.

quasi