Date: Jan 4, 2013 2:10 PM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: polarization at its source Chapt15.34 explaining Superconductivity<br> from Maxwell Equations #1135 New Physics #1255 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Good, it feels as though I caught polarization 1/2 way downstream,
rather than at its source. I do not want polarization explanation in
the middle of a experiment that uses polarizing filters. I want
polarization with the birth of a photon inside a atom. Is it
polarized, and when does it become unpolarized such as the Sun?

I need to find out what is polarization when it is at its source,
inside the atom or molecule for the first time.
So that unpolarized light is a collection of polarized light.

It feels as though physics textbooks have failed to teach where
polarization begins and has caught a physics concept in mid-air,
failing to address where its origin actually is. Perhaps it is highly
complex and requires too much quantum electrodynamics, so no-one
bothered to explain it at its source.

But I rather believe that it is a simple explanation and no-one
bothered to start it at its source.

I rather believe the explanation involves the birth or creation of the
photon in the atom and that Old Physics was too poor in trying to
explain the birth of a photon.

So that spectral lines are polarized light.

Here are some Google hits on polarization and spectral lines.

1. Polarization in Spectral Lines?www.springer.com ? ... ? Astronomy,
Observations and Techniques?The scientific research based on
spectropolarimetric techniques is undergoing a phase of rapid growth.
Instruments of unprecedented sensitivity are nowadays ...
2.
3. ?????Selective absorption processes as the origin of puzzling
spectral line ...?www.nature.com ? Journal home ? Archive ? Letters to
Nature?by JT Bueno - 2002 - Cited by 32 - Related articles
4. Jan 24, 2002 ? They can be studied through their effects on atomic
energy levels, which produce polarized spectral lines. In particular,
anisotropic radiation ...
5.
6. ?????Article - Nature?www.nature.com ? Journal home ? Archive ?
Letters to Nature?by JT Bueno - 2002 - Cited by 32 - Related articles
7. They can be studied through their effects on atomic energy levels,
which produce polarized spectral lines4, 5. In particular, anisotropic
radiation 'pumping' ...
8.
9. ?????[PDF] ?A GENTLE INTRODUCTION TO THE PHYSICS OF SPECTRAL ...
www.irsol.ch/spse/spse-download.php?pid=25?File Format: PDF/Adobe
Acrobat - Quick View
10. spectral line polarization in stellar atmospheres, emphasizing
the importance ... polarization signatures in the spectral lines that
originate in stellar atmospheres: ...
11.
12. ?????Polarization in Spectral Lines - M. Landi Degl'Innocenti, M.
Landolfi ...?books.google.com/books/.../
Polarization_in_Spectral_Lines.html?hl...?The scientific research
based on spectropolarimetric techniques is undergoing a phase of rapid
growth. Instruments of unprecedented sensitivity are nowadays ...
13.
14. ?????Non-Zeeman Circular Polarization of Molecular Rotational
Spectral ...?arxiv.org ? astro-ph?by M Houde - 2012
15. Dec 10, 2012 ? Abstract: We present measurements of circular
polarization from rotational spectral lines of molecular species in
Orion KL, most notably 12CO ...
16.
17. ?????[PDF] ?Spectral lines for polarization measurements of
the ... - ResearchGate?www.researchgate.net/...Spectral_Lines...Polarization.../
...?File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
18. by PG Judge - 2006 - Cited by 21 - Related articles
19. SPECTRAL LINES FOR POLARIZATION MEASUREMENTS OF THE CORONAL
MAGNETIC FIELD. IV. STOKES SIGNALS IN CURRENT-CARRYING FIELDS ...
20.
21. ?????Polarization in Spectral Lines (Astrophysics and Space
Science ...?www.amazon.com ? ... ? Astronomy & Astrophysics?$289.00 -
 In stock
22. ?Polarization in Spectral Lines (Astrophysics and Space Science
Library) [M. Landi Degl'Innocenti, M. Landolfi] on Amazon.com. *FREE*
super saver shipping on ...
23.
24. ?????[PDF] ?1. INTRODUCTION - cosmo?www.cosmo.ucar.edu/publications/casini_judge_apj_99.pdf
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
25. by R CASINI - 1999 - Cited by 48 - Related articles
26. SPECTRAL LINES FOR POLARIZATION MEASUREMENTS OF THE ... physics
of the formation of the polarized emission lines under the in?uence of
both ...
27.
28. ?????The Zeeman Effect?csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect/light/
zeeman-split.html?The atomic energy levels, the transitions between
these levels, and the associated spectral lines discussed to this
point have implicitly assumed that there are no ...
29.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper
archiving of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does not and my posts?in
archive form is seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium