Date: Jan 4, 2013 2:10 PM
Subject: polarization at its source Chapt15.34 explaining Superconductivity<br> from Maxwell Equations #1135 New Physics #1255 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Good, it feels as though I caught polarization 1/2 way downstream,
rather than at its source. I do not want polarization explanation in
the middle of a experiment that uses polarizing filters. I want
polarization with the birth of a photon inside a atom. Is it
polarized, and when does it become unpolarized such as the Sun?
I need to find out what is polarization when it is at its source,
inside the atom or molecule for the first time.
So that unpolarized light is a collection of polarized light.
It feels as though physics textbooks have failed to teach where
polarization begins and has caught a physics concept in mid-air,
failing to address where its origin actually is. Perhaps it is highly
complex and requires too much quantum electrodynamics, so no-one
bothered to explain it at its source.
But I rather believe that it is a simple explanation and no-one
bothered to start it at its source.
I rather believe the explanation involves the birth or creation of the
photon in the atom and that Old Physics was too poor in trying to
explain the birth of a photon.
So that spectral lines are polarized light.
Here are some Google hits on polarization and spectral lines.
1. Polarization in Spectral Lines?www.springer.com ? ... ? Astronomy,
Observations and Techniques?The scientific research based on
spectropolarimetric techniques is undergoing a phase of rapid growth.
Instruments of unprecedented sensitivity are nowadays ...
3. ?????Selective absorption processes as the origin of puzzling
spectral line ...?www.nature.com ? Journal home ? Archive ? Letters to
Nature?by JT Bueno - 2002 - Cited by 32 - Related articles
4. Jan 24, 2002 ? They can be studied through their effects on atomic
energy levels, which produce polarized spectral lines. In particular,
anisotropic radiation ...
6. ?????Article - Nature?www.nature.com ? Journal home ? Archive ?
Letters to Nature?by JT Bueno - 2002 - Cited by 32 - Related articles
7. They can be studied through their effects on atomic energy levels,
which produce polarized spectral lines4, 5. In particular, anisotropic
radiation 'pumping' ...
9. ?????[PDF] ?A GENTLE INTRODUCTION TO THE PHYSICS OF SPECTRAL ...
www.irsol.ch/spse/spse-download.php?pid=25?File Format: PDF/Adobe
Acrobat - Quick View
10. spectral line polarization in stellar atmospheres, emphasizing
the importance ... polarization signatures in the spectral lines that
originate in stellar atmospheres: ...
12. ?????Polarization in Spectral Lines - M. Landi Degl'Innocenti, M.
Polarization_in_Spectral_Lines.html?hl...?The scientific research
based on spectropolarimetric techniques is undergoing a phase of rapid
growth. Instruments of unprecedented sensitivity are nowadays ...
14. ?????Non-Zeeman Circular Polarization of Molecular Rotational
Spectral ...?arxiv.org ? astro-ph?by M Houde - 2012
15. Dec 10, 2012 ? Abstract: We present measurements of circular
polarization from rotational spectral lines of molecular species in
Orion KL, most notably 12CO ...
17. ?????[PDF] ?Spectral lines for polarization measurements of
the ... - ResearchGate?www.researchgate.net/...Spectral_Lines...Polarization.../
...?File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
18. by PG Judge - 2006 - Cited by 21 - Related articles
19. SPECTRAL LINES FOR POLARIZATION MEASUREMENTS OF THE CORONAL
MAGNETIC FIELD. IV. STOKES SIGNALS IN CURRENT-CARRYING FIELDS ...
21. ?????Polarization in Spectral Lines (Astrophysics and Space
Science ...?www.amazon.com ? ... ? Astronomy & Astrophysics?$289.00 -
22. ?Polarization in Spectral Lines (Astrophysics and Space Science
Library) [M. Landi Degl'Innocenti, M. Landolfi] on Amazon.com. *FREE*
super saver shipping on ...
24. ?????[PDF] ?1. INTRODUCTION - cosmo?www.cosmo.ucar.edu/publications/casini_judge_apj_99.pdf
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
25. by R CASINI - 1999 - Cited by 48 - Related articles
26. SPECTRAL LINES FOR POLARIZATION MEASUREMENTS OF THE ... physics
of the formation of the polarized emission lines under the in?uence of
28. ?????The Zeeman Effect?csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect/light/
zeeman-split.html?The atomic energy levels, the transitions between
these levels, and the associated spectral lines discussed to this
point have implicitly assumed that there are no ...
Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper
archiving of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does not and my posts?in
archive form is seen here:
whole entire Universe is just one big atom
where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies