Date: Jan 4, 2013 6:45 PM
Author: Pubkeybreaker
Subject: Re: DISPROOF OF RIEMANN'S HYPOTHESIS BY QUADRATIC BASE : A PUBLISHED PAPER

On Friday, January 4, 2013 5:24:45 PM UTC-5, hope...@frontier.com wrote:
> Journal of American Science 2012;8(12) http://www.jofamericanscience.org 1400 The disproof and fall of the Riemann?s hypothesis by quadratic base: The correct variable distribution of prime numbers by the clear mathematics of the half-line values (?Chan function?) of prime numbers. Vinoo Cameron MD Hope research, Athens, Wisconsin,

<snip>

The journal you mention is a SCIENCE journal. It does not publish math papers.

I find it revealing that you don't want mathematicians reviewing your paper.
No doubt they would see it for what it is: phony gibberish.

I will also bet that it is written in crayon, because they probably
don't allow you to have sharp objects...