Date: Jan 6, 2013 11:04 AM
Author: dpb
Subject: Re: write matlab output to file

On 1/6/2013 1:00 AM, majeti dinesh wrote:
> I am displaying many values in matlab for debugging. I want to write
> these displayed values to a file rather than the command window. Can
> anyone suggest what to do?

Start w/

help iofun

Read through the list (particularly the import/export functions section
is probably most directly pertinent) and see which seem to meet your
objective of what you would like the file structure to be...probably
you'll be able to do what you'd like after reading

doc dlmwrite

If you want something very specifically formatted, there's always the
low-level functions.