Date: Jan 7, 2013 8:25 PM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Assistance sought for measuring effect of brain training game

Henning Rokling Jan 8, 2013 4:10 AM:
> Brain Training, and more specifically Brain Fitness,
> is a somewhat well established term already (
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_training ), so
> that is why I used that term. But really, it is an
> arithmetic game.

That was (and is) just my thought about the term. 'Brain', to me, means the mysterious 'meat' between the ears. 'Mind' - something even more mysterious - it's something that's 'associated' with brain. Hence, 'mind training' and 'mind fitness' - rather than 'brain whatever'. I should sometime write these thoughts to Wikipedia.

My very best wishes for your success with the game. (I'm not a teacher, so shall not be able to help you test it out with students).

GSC