Date: Jan 9, 2013 1:37 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Texas vs. Gigglepuss

The issue with Texas is that Texas is not impetulance aware... 'Why
make Texas impetulance aware?' is the dig that royalty has in me... It
is obviously a good question since it hasn't done me any favors now
that the genie is out of the bottle. Infantilism is clearly a laugh
complex to me and the stopper on it is 'Elizabeth the Great'... Does
Hindu lack the capacity for laughter? It isn't a question I can
enlighten the world on. This question is something that you have to
apply yourselves to in order to convince me that you are not always on
the side that always wins. I can resolve my issues with Fiberspar but
that doesn't mean the gigglepuss is in the clear by default.