Date: Jan 10, 2013 3:15 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Re: Repetative Cycles

On Jan 9, 4:55 pm, M Purcell <sacsca...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 10:32 am, Kevin <barry196...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Repetative cycles are not the thing that I personally have an issue
> > with... John Nash is an example of someone who does not play well with
> > others so who can turn the tables on him? He has to be on a team so
> > what role objectifies him? What is or constitutes a progressive cycle
> > with him? A linear progression implies a default regression. John Nash
> > objectifies a default regression... The issue with me is that I don't
> > convey gratitude for failure. Russia always wins because Russia never
> > fails. What I need is to find the track that leads to a success
> > progression... Two consecutive success progressions will put me on the
> > track to success in life... That much is out of my hands... I have the
> > precursurs to full blown ALS... The world's priority, apparently, is
> > to instill full blown ALS in me on the next complete cycle of the
> > world's repetative cycle. If that is the only thing the world wants to
> > prove then all I can say is that I need money!! Give me some MONEY and
> > we'll work on your issues at a later date... 'k?

> > When it comes to pattern and structure then the pattern and structure
> > suggests that all of the computing world's toolkits are stored in my
> > brain... I cored the internet in 1995... It isn't like I wanted to
> > core the internet in 1995... For whatever reason, the internet wants
> > me to be in the loop. I am the recycle bin... I may not be the only
> > recycle bin that you have but if you want to recycle anything that is
> > grey, then you need my input.

> > John Nash has a toolkit and that toolkit is 'the eternal hallway'...
> > John Nash has to have a partner for the sake of the eternal hallway...
> > A curtain must be constructed over the CERN complex for the sake of
> > preserving John Nash's toolkit... Ya see, if it turns out that John
> > Nash is simply too feeble to build anything with his toolkit, then I
> > have to find a way to agree with him regarding CERN since, if the
> > eternal hallway isn't his toolkit then it must be my toolkit by
> > default.

> And you can't use your toolkit?- Hide quoted text -

My toolkit ties me in with Hawking and by extension, my eyes have such
complex character that it is impossible for glass to cut them... I
have to cut my ties with Hawking since I share Nash's toolkit... Nash
is important given my provanance for three body problem so it's like I
don't control anything if he is anything that approaches being
cooperative.