Date: Jan 11, 2013 9:00 AM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Update about "The community of mathematics educators: Join in<br> defending fun

Responding to Haim's post Jan 11, 2013 9:54 AM (copied below my signature for ready reference):

With due respect for MPG's request to take any discussions of OPMS off this thread, I state only:

Haim's statement are quite as false and foolish as is his fatuous recommendation for US public school education:

"PUT THE EDUCATION MAFIA IN JAIL!"

If our Moderator would kindly permit, I shall start a 'New Topic' that will properly demonstrate the falsity (and foolishness) of Haim's asseverations as pasted below my signature - AND which will also serve, at least superficially, to indicate how an effective Action Plan could be created for any *worthwhile* Mission for your education system. (In a little while, as right now I'm busy preparing for a workshop). *"Worthwhile" means VERY DIFFERENT FROM Haim's fatuous recommendation.

GSC
("Still Shoveling!")

Haim posted Jan 11, 2013 9:54 AM