Date: Jan 11, 2013 2:39 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Are The Astronauts Safe?

Glass is a safety issue... Are the astronauts safe? The rule is that
the astronauts always have to be safe... There are no safety standards
in a servile society... Glass is not a thesis... The only thing that
glass proves is that you can't follow the rules... My toolkit makes me
immune to glass cuts?... What does that mean?... Well, obviously it
means that you have the opportunity not only to prove that I live in a
servile society but also you have the opportunity to prove your
callous disregard for any future prospect of safety standards being
implemented in our society.