Date: Jan 11, 2013 2:51 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Aust vs Butch German Woman

So I'm looking for a woman who has a wholesome perspective of the male
gender and the butch German woman is as close as I can get to that
perspective... I trust the butch German woman because at least the
relationship is honest... Aust's perspective of me is that I'm a giant
who timidly approaches the podium and delivers my speech... I crumple
the paper that the speech is written on after I leave... Am I doing
anything wrong? No, I'm not doing anything wrong, it's just that the
giant has the perspective that academe has a problem with... Academe
can identify the student that has potential but then they want to pin
that student with things that matter to academe but they don't matter
to the giant. When it comes to male vs. female, the butch German woman
knows the truth of the matter... Given sexual interest, what else is
there?... Well, then there is 'The Horse'... Men are always the
horse... In any paradigm that is sans religion, that seems to be the
way it always works out. Academe has the aptitude for identifying
students which have potential... but academe has a much greater
aptitude for denying the student who has potential any avenue for
achieving success in life.