Date: Jan 12, 2013 11:19 PM
Author: markofmod@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Revised Proof of the Collatz Conjecture

On Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:02:10 PM UTC-5, William Elliot wrote:
> You're delusional to think this group remembers your precious link.

Sorry about that. I forgot that not everybody sees the group messages the same way I do here on Google Groups. I go way back with USENET newsgroups, but it has been quite a while since I have actively participated.

Anyway, it has become obvious to me that I am indeed a deluded crank, at least when it comes to the Collatz conjecture. I am crawling back under my rock and I promise not to darken your collective doors again. My sincere apologies for wasting everyone's time.