Date: Jan 13, 2013 9:16 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 191

On 13 Jan., 13:15, Zuhair <zaljo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What mean nothing more than saying that we have Countably many FINITE
> paths

Yes, and it is not intuitive nor needs it any formalization to
recognize that everything that happens in Cantor-lists happens withing
finite paths (or sequences of digits). It is absoluteley impossible
that something happens elsewhere! And if a list contains all possible
finite paths (which is possible as they are countable) then Cantor's
"proof" proves the uncountability of a countable set.

Note again: everything that happens in a Cantor-list happens withing
finite paths or finite initial segments of the anti-diagonal.

And please do me a favour and stop parroting of uncountable sets
unless you can explain how something can happen *after* all finite
initial segments.

Regards, WM