Date: Jan 14, 2013 1:55 PM
Author: Michael Stemper
Subject: Re: Property related to denseness

In article <>, Paul <> writes:

>Let A be a subset of the topological space of X.

>What is the standard terminology for the property
> that X = the intersection of all the open sets that contain A?

The trivial topology?

If these two Xs refer to the same thing, then I don't see how X could be
the intersection of more than one subset of X, and I don't see how that
subset could be anything other than X.

Michael F. Stemper
#include <Standard_Disclaimer>
2 + 2 = 5, for sufficiently large values of 2