Date: Jan 15, 2013 2:23 AM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 191

In article
WM <> wrote:

> On 14 Jan., 23:09, Virgil <> wrote:

> > It is sets of nodes and sets of paths which are missing, not merely
> > individual nodes or paths. And which paths are be missing cannot be
> > determined without a list of those paths which are included.

> So you deny that mathematics of numbers is based upon digits.

I have no idea what you mean, when I am talking about something the does
not require any numbers, except possibly as tags or names.
> But here is the list: All finite initial segments of all decimal
> expansions are included.

That is not a list. And for paths in a Complete Infinite Binary Tree,
decimal expansions are totally irrelevant and contra indicated.

So that WM is totally off base, again, as usual!