Date: Jan 16, 2013 12:59 AM
Author: justlooking for someone else
Subject: simplifying rational expressions

Hi,

Need a little help with this. We are simplifying the following, but
the solution is pretty lengthy and messy because of the enormous
number of factors. I was thinking that may be I am missing seeing a
pattern (some series or something). Is grunt work the only way to
solve this or is there a pattern that can simplify the whole process?

My daughter was trying to solve this, but ended up with the mess and
then I got the same mess, but I thought there may be an easy way to
simplify this that I may be missing.

of course, I took all the factors in the denominator and then started
multiplying the numerator with the remaining factors to end up with a
mess.

Your help is appreciated.