Date: Jan 17, 2013 4:19 PM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: cold free neutron Experiment to determine which leads in the decay<br> Chapt15.39 Glossary #1161 New Physics #1281 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Jan 17, 2:48 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was not aware that measuring neutron decay rate was so very
> difficult. So that if measuring the decay rate is difficult, you can
> imagine that measuring whether the pre-electron or pre-proton
> initiates the decay of a free neutron is going to be that much more
> extremely difficult. But it must be done.
>
> --- quoting from NEW SCIENTIST, Sep 23, 1989 ---
> The secret half-life of a cold neutron:
> Although the walls of the bottle absorbed neutrons at a low rate, the
> scientists managed to measure it and subtract it from the total rate
> of loss. They did this by using bottles of different sizes. The
> various sizes affect the rate at which the neutrons hit the walls.
> --- end quote ---
>
> Now perhaps this bottle technique may aid in answering the question of
> which leads the decay, the pre-electron or the pre-proton. I would
> think that we could repeat the bottle experiment and introduce free
> positrons or free electrons into the bottle along with the free
> neutrons. If the pre-electron is the initiator of the neutron decay,
> then there should be more positron-electron annihilations than
> otherwise. If the bottle is given free electrons along with the free
> neutrons, there should be more hydrogen atoms formed if the pre-proton
> is the initiator of free neutron decay.

I suspect it is going to be an extremely difficult and precision
driven experiment, but it must be done. This experiment alone will
tell is if the Standard Model is just bs that wastes the time and
pollutes the mind of young students of physics, or, whether Physics is
all governed by the Maxwell Equations as axioms. For the Maxwell
Equations would tell us that the decay of the free neutron is started
or initiated by the pre-electron inside the free neutron.

In that article in NEW SCIENTIST of Sept 23, 1989, they said the free
neutrons were at a temperature of a few millikelvin inside a bottle
and the walls of the bottle were coated with a special oil to keep the
neutrons reflecting off the walls.

Now I wonder if there is a special kind of coating that we can use on
the bottle that would tell us if the initiator of the free neutron
decay is the pre-electron or the pre-proton? Is there a coating that
can tell us if the electron starts the neutron to decay or whether the
pre-proton starts the neutron to decay?

I am sort of excited that neutrons can be confined to bottles and can
be analyzed individual neutrons. Perhaps a Bubble Chamber can also
tell us if the pre-electron or pre-proton initiates the free neutron
into decay?

So, this experiment is a lovely test of whether the Standard Model is
correct or just phony baloney mathematics, or, whether the Maxwell
Equations governs most of physics.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium