Date: Jan 17, 2013 5:22 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: WMatheology � 191

In article
<13675762-2934-4dde-84c8-8ff4d37e8004@bx10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 17 Jan., 08:42, Ralf Bader <ba...@nefkom.net> wrote:
>

> > In a similar way it seems to be
> > impossible for Mückenheim to grasp something actually (not in the
> > always-growing sense) countably infinite without a boundary at the far end.

> Not at all! I consider and vivdly imagine the actually infinite set of
> all terminating decimal representations of the reals containg all
> natural numbers as indices. Alas I cannot imagine that there is
> another decimal representations of the reals which deviates from all
> of them. Can you?
>
> Regards, WM

Easily! Any negative real number, as there will also have a sign.
And any real of absolute valueof 1 or greater as these numbers will
have digits indexed with non-natural integers.

And then there are all those uncountably many that no one can imagine
specifically but must exist if the ral number fiels is to satisfy its
own requirements..