Date: Jan 18, 2013 4:42 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: John Nash Objectification

I don't know that any sensible person has a problem with 'gay'... but
'objectification of gay'? What does that mean? Hmmm... John Nash is a
mathmatician who has experimented with homosexuality... I, on the
other hand, would never consider the idea of experimenting with
homosexuality... It is unfair to characterize John Nash as being in
pursuit of the gay agenda... John Nash is someone who has the
confidence and trust of the gay or homosexual community...
'objectification of gay' implies that there are very serious problems
in our society so who is in the fore to address the serious issues
that 'objectification of gay' implies that our society is having? John
Nash has the potential to be a real asshole towards the people who
have trust and confidence in him... Do you see what I'm getting at? If
you mischaracterize John Nash given the value he has to my team, that
doesn't imply that you have any leverage on either me or John Nash. To
mischaracterize John Nash simply means that you're objectified as
being on the team that is aligned against me.