Date: Jan 19, 2013 1:14 AM
Author: James Stein
Subject: Re: Needing a Random List of Non-repeating Values whose

I looks like the tile of your post was truncated, so I'm not quite
sure what you're asking.

Here is a shuffle algorithm:

shuffle[s_List] := Module[{a = s, f, i, j, n = s // Length},
f[i_] := (j = RandomInteger[{1, n}];
Map[f, Range[n]];
];

Perhaps what you want is:
ril [ range_Integer] := Shuffle [ Range [ range ] ]
Or if you wish an incomplete set of k items, without duplicates:
ril [ range_Integer, k_Integer ] := Take [Shuffle [ Range [ range ] ] , k ]

HTH