Date: Jan 19, 2013 2:32 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Uranium vs Fractals

Uranium would seem to be as far removed from anything fractal as
possible, nevertheless, what seems to be the case is that depleted
uranium is grey... but it is also dark grey... The dark grey version
of uranium reeks of danger because people handle it without fear and
yet the effects that it has on the skin of the person handling it
doesn't cue that person of the dangers involved. Uranium seems to
define what is a fractal sphere in terms of where uranium deposits
occur naturally in the Earth's crust. Well, all I can say about it is
that warped space is nothing that freaks me out personally... Saturn
is a sphere in warped space given uranium's fractal sphere paradigm...