Date: Jan 21, 2013 4:33 PM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: *photo* that may disprove the Standard Model Chapt15.40 which<br> initiates the free neutron decay, pre-electron or pre-proton Experiment #1168<br> New Physics #1288 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Jan 21, 3:20 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 21, 9:16 am, "Christopher Strevens"
>
> <christopher.strev...@hotmail.co_1.uk_1> wrote:

> > I think you mean case e I looked and if you trace the negative particle
> > track it then decays into one positive and one negative particle
> > possibly as a result of another collision.

> > However the masses of the two positive particles and the mass of the
> > negative particle look about equal. If it was an electron it would be a
> > tight spiral like the other electrons in the plate.

> > Neutrons do decay into a proton and an electron with a half-life of ten
> > minutes.

> (snipped)
>
> Chris, what I am looking for and what I need is simply a Bubble
> Chamber track of a neutron decay into proton and electron and
> neutrino.
>
> What that decay will show (I suspect) is that the electron comes out
> first in the neutron decay. Further along the track you see the proton
> and the neutrino. But all I need to show the Standard Model is fake
> science is that the electron causes the neutron to decay and to show
> that, I need to see a bubble chamber track in which the **electron is
> the first particle in a neutron decay**
>
> As simple as that. And as simple as that, which was overlooked for the
> past 70 or 60 years or however long the Bubble Chamber was in
> existence. The Standard Model predicts the proton is the first
> particle to appear in a neutron decay. The Maxwell Equations predicts
> the electron is the first particle to appear in a neutron decay.
>
> Here is another photo of a neutron in a Bubble Chamber, and unless I
> am mistaken, I see the electron on the lower right of the Vee curve.
>
> http://teachers.web.cern.ch/teachers/archiv/HST2005/bubble_chambers/B...

Sorry, I thought the copy paste would end up at the neutron display.
Anyway it is a neutron with a Vee shaped track of two protons. I see a
electron, a single electron to the right of that Vee track and am
thinking that it is a decay neutron that made that single electron.
However I am a newcomer to interpreting these bubble tracks so do not
hold my word to these interpretations.

Here we need someone expert at these bubble chamber tracks and what I
offer to the expertise is the idea of whether the electron appears
first in a neutron decay or whether the proton appears first in a
neutron decay.

No-one in physics in the past 70 years ever raised the question of
whether the proton appears first or the electron appears first. If the
electron appears first, means the Standard Model is junk and fake
science.

--- quoting from that neutron display of CERN ---
Slightly downstream of this interaction there is a V-shaped secondary
interaction consisting of two (dark) proton tracks knocked out of a
neon nucleus by a neutral particle. Since neutrons are by far the most
numerous of neutral particle candidates (the others being the strange
particles , and ) the vee-shaped secondary interaction was almost
certainly produced by a neutron produced at the primary collision.
--- end quote ---

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium