Date: Jan 22, 2013 8:22 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: ZFC and God

On 22 Jan., 12:49, "Jesse F. Hughes" <je...@phiwumbda.org> wrote:

> You are incapable of very basic mathematical reasoning.

I am capable of recognizing the following: When I union infinitely
many singletons {1}, then the result is a finite set. In no case it
contains more than one element, namely 1.

When I union infinitely many finite initial segments {1, 2, 3} and
smaller ones, then the result is a finite set. In no case it contains
more than three elements, namely 1, 2, 3.

When I union infinitely many finite initial segments {1}, {1, 2}, {1,
2, 3}, ..., then the result is a finite set. In no case it contains
more elements than every finite initial segment - unless your God of
matheology conjures an actually infinite set out of all the unioned
finite sets.

Regards, WM