Date: Jan 22, 2013 4:06 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Primal Scream vs. Hawking

Does anyone know what Hawking's problem is? Ans: Hawking has ALS...
I'm not susceptible to ALS and do you know the reason why? ANS:

BECAUSE I'M A PRIMAL SCREAMER!!!

I'll always get the last laugh on physics because I shouldn't even be
able to shake a stick at all the job offers to work in physics... It's
certainly not the case that I should have to beg for work when I have
the *HOOK* in physics and not the other way around... In reality,
Hawking is an empathetic character whether he wants to be or not...
Hawking's perspective is that I cater to his will... It doesn't matter
what he claims, his will is for me to utilize him as a tool.