Date: Jan 22, 2013 4:40 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: The Cross Referance on Bees

OK, let's talk about a lighter change of topic which is Uranium...
Well, I guess it is commonly known at this point that electrons in the
outer shells of the heavier elements traverse at relativistic
velocities... What does that mean? Well, it means they don't spin and
the energy of the electron's orbit is a function of that electron's
radius... What is surprizing to me personally is that what I associate
with Feynmann seems to indicate that he may have modeled much of his
analysis on Uranium... Electrons in the outer shells of Uranium don't
interact with each other such that the orbit of one electron
influences the orbit of another electron in the same shell... That is
acceptable up to a point but I don't think that the orbit of electrons
is a repetative cycle analygous to the orbits of gravitational
bodies... The cross referance with bees is that electrons in orbit in
the outer shells of Uranium have a given resonance and that given
resonance is present in electrons that are not in orbit about a given
radius... Electrons that traverse through a conductor such as a copper
wire have a similiar resonance.