Date: Jan 23, 2013 2:48 AM
Subject: Re: ZFC and God

On 22 Jan., 21:18, "Jesse F. Hughes" <> wrote:
> WM <> writes:

> > That is potential infinity. That proof is not necessary, because the
> > set is obviously potentially infinite. No, you shoudl give a proof,
> > that there is a larger k than all finite k.

> Er, no.  When I say that the union is infinite, I do not mean that it
> contains an infinite number.

But you mean that the tree contains infinite paths. And just that is
impossible without ...

In order to shorten this discussion please have a look at

There it has meanwhile turned out ... But see it with your own eyes
what you would not believe if I told you.

The index omega is in reach, it seems.

Regards, WM