Date: Jan 23, 2013 2:07 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Monopoles Have a Contrived Premise

So Osher Doctorow says that the equations for Black Holes suggest
premise for White Holes... Well, if he is trying to prove a 'split'
then good luck with that... Splitting equations doesn't involve me...
Closed systems are nothing to be obsessed about... Monopoles have a
contrived premise... So 'Terminal A' on the ground conveys information
to 'Terminal B' on the ground via 'Satelite A' which is overhead of
'Terminal A'... 'Terminal B' on the ground conveys information to
'Terminal A' on the ground via 'Satelite B' which is overhead of
'Terminal B'... The monopole is the land line link between 'Terminal
A' and 'Terminal B' which ensures that the communications link is
secure... What does any of this have to do with nature? I'm under a
monopole... You can have a monopole or white hole but not both... If a
White Hole is teleportation then what does that mean? The implications
of a White Hole may mean that it is possible to convey the perspective
of a third party... Philosophy digresses on the issue, of course,
therefore, the implications of a white hole may mean that it is
possible to convey the perspective of an anti-philosophical third
party.