Date: Jan 23, 2013 2:23 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Density, Folding Dimentions, and Strong-Weak Interaction

The crux of this issue may be local and that is the only reason I'm in
the loop of this... In essense, Rice University seems keen on the
folding of dimentions paradigm... Is folding computerish? It seems
like it must be the case since the rest of the world seems dismissive
of it... What should I make of the argument that folding dimentions is
needed to support the ambitions of 'MapQuest' and 'Google Maps', etc?
Is it that the internet is on a course that needs to support frame
matching parallels to the actual thing? Well, what I say is that there
may be an issue with boundary value problems... A square wave utilizes
frame matching/frame shifting to determine where a clock signal begins
after you turn on the power to the clock.