Date: Jan 23, 2013 3:13 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: ZFC and God

In article
<b0079da4-319b-4e86-9eba-166d12e34ac0@f8g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 23 Jan., 14:39, "Jesse F. Hughes" <je...@phiwumbda.org> wrote:
>

> > If he wants to do math without the axiom of infinity, let him!
>
> No, I show that it is not possible to do math with that axiom in a
> consistent way.

Nothing that WM "shows" is valid outside WM's wild weird world of
WMytheology,

> > But
> > his bloviating about inconsistency in ZF should occasionally be
> > challenged, since it is so easy to show that he's full of bluster,
> > jumping from topic to topic because he honestly knows that none of his
> > arguments survive any real examination.

> Try to find the difference between the Binary Trees. That should open
> your eyes.

Between any two Complete Infinite Binary Tree's there is essentially no
difference at all.

WM's "infinite binary tree" is certainly incomplete, and depending on
which version he is promoting at the time, usually not a binary tree at
all.