Date: Jan 23, 2013 3:20 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: ZFC and God

In article
WM <> wrote:

> On 23 Jan., 17:40, "Jesse F. Hughes" <> wrote:
> > WM <> writes:
> > > Try to find the difference between the Binary Trees. That should open
> > > your eyes.

> > Why not finish our discussion of N first?  Why must you change the
> > subject?

> The reason is that you uniquely can understand what I meant.

Other than any other poor souls trapped in his WMYTHEOLOGY, nobody can
understand what WM mans.

> Further
> it is not at all difficult to argue in the Binary Tree.

It is for someone like WM who does not have a clue about how Complete
Infinite Binary Trees work.

> And finally it
> is just the same question if you consider the levels of the Binary
> Tree. Enumerate the levels by the natural numbers and find that there
> is a difference between all FISs of levels and the actually infinite
> number aleph_0 of levels.

That is the difference between a set and its cardinality, which outside
of WMytheology is perfectly clear.

> Or better: recognize that you cannot find a
> difference - although the number of paths in the respective trees
> differs by more than the abyss of infinity.

They only abyss of note here is the abyss of WN's unhappy concatination
of arrogance and ignorance.