Date: Jan 24, 2013 6:36 AM
Author: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: Re: ZFC and God

WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> writes:

> On 23 Jan., 19:04, "Jesse F. Hughes" <je...@phiwumbda.org> wrote:
>

>> > Understand the Binary Tree. After you will have understood it, you
>> > will understand, why it is important.

>> No, let's first settle the point at hand.

> I do it by means of tools that I choose without any censorship from
> your side.

I'm not being unreasonable here. You say ZF is inconsistent. I want
to see whether you can indeed show that.

So, I'd like to know what inconsistency you can show in ZF. You have
already said (don't let me put words in your mouth! Correct me if I'm
wrong) that you can show ZF proves

U_n {1,...,n} is not infinite. (*)

Since we know it also proves the negation of (*), this would settle
your claim.

Now, I'd just like to see the proof of (*). Nothing else. Just show
me that proof and we'll discuss it.

--
"Now I realize that he got away with all of that because sci.math is
not important, and the rest of the world doesn't pay attention.