Date: Jan 24, 2013 11:58 AM
Author: JFish@csufsd.org
Subject: Re: Algebra 2 Trig Regents

It happens!  So my honest response is "so what?!!!!!!".   I'm sure the
Global Studies exam has repeatedly asked to students to compare certain
aspects of Hinduism vs. Buddism.

SO WHAT!!!!!!!!! It happens and will happen again....and again......and
again!

Jim

Sincerely,

James Fish

Mathematics Department
JFK High School
305 Cayuga Creek Road
Cheektowaga, NY 14227
(716)897-7800 ext. 1120

"We the willing, are doing the impossible
for the ungrateful. We have done so much
for so long, with so little, we are now
qualified to do anything with nothing."

Steve Watson <stevewatson@jmap.org>
Sent by: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org
01/24/2013 08:45 AM
Please respond to
nyshsmath@mathforum.org

"nyshsmath@mathforum.org" <nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Algebra 2 Trig Regents

Yes. The exams have been administered since 1866, and there have been many
repetitions of questions.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2013, at 6:45 AM, "Joe" <mathematics226@aol.com> wrote:

Hi,

Did anyone else notice they asked a question that they asked on the A2T
Regents that was pretty much the same exact picture/problem as a part III
on the June 2005 Math B? Has this happened before?

Joe Perlman
RNHS

Spam
Not spam