Date: Jan 24, 2013 6:44 PM
Author: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: Re: ZFC and God

WM <> writes:

>> "Do you know some logic? Please apply it.
>> If all a in A also are b in B, then it is not excluded that also a c
>> in C that is not in A nevertheless is a b in B."
>>                    -- Wolfgang Meuckenheim, an actual professor-

> First, my name is Mueckenheim!

My apologies! I've fixed the misspelling.

> Second, do you disagree with what you quote?
> If so, you stop for a while and try to recover.

The quote is a remarkably illucid attempt at expressing an obvious
fact: A c B does not imply B c A.

It takes an addled mind to come up with your bizarre expression.

Jesse F. Hughes
"And I'm one of the people who gets to be born just to clean up the
crap. I'm like a super janitor."
-- James S. Harris, a new kind of hero.