Date: Jan 24, 2013 7:54 PM
Author: David Bernier
Subject: Re: search query:  Newsgroup sci.math -google

On 01/23/2013 07:47 PM, David Bernier wrote:
> One of the best starting points I've found for searching sci.math
> posts outside of Google Groups is this bit of text:
>
> Newsgroup sci.math -google .
>
> Among the first hits: (just giving three here):
>
> www.math.uiuc.edu/sci.math.research/
> www.newton.ac.uk/mathnews.html
> and
> www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/sci/sci.math.html .
>
> If Google Groups changes in permanent fashion to the New
> interface, "New Google Groups", I'll be searching for alternative
> archives more than before, I suspect.

And a really good catalog of web and Internet sources
on mathematics, by a Sri Lankan emeritus professor:
(University of Wisconsin Marathon County)

http://mthwww.uwc.edu/wwwmahes/files/math01.htm

dave
--
dracut:/# lvm vgcfgrestore
File descriptor 9 (/.console_lock) leaked on lvm invocation. Parent PID