Date: Jan 25, 2013 12:20 PM
Author: Pentcho Valev
Subject: Re: THE ORIGIN OF EINSTEIN'S ABSURDITIES

http://blog.hasslberger.com/Dingle_SCIENCE_at_the_Crossroads.pdf
Herbert Dingle: "I have asked for an answer in one sentence to the question: What is it, on Einstein's theory, that distinguishes which of two similar relatively uniformly moving clocks lags behind the other (to use the translation of Einstein's own words) by an amount that increases regularly with time? Lorentz answered: its velocity through the ether, the faster moving clock working at the slower rate. Ritz answered: nothing, for there is no lag. Neither of these answers is possible to Einstein, and no one has told me of a substitute that is permitted by his theory, despite my repetition of the question and the fact that without an answer the theory is invalid."

Pentcho Valev