Date: Jan 25, 2013 1:35 PM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: TI Releases New Graphing Calculator

[product-84c-hero-testbug]Hello everyone and happy Friday to you all.

With a new year, comes a new model of graphing calculator from Texas Instruments.

I am excited to announce the official launch of the new TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition graphing calculator.

What's new you ask?

* The "C" in the name stands for Color. Full color backlit display.

* Import background images for graphing applications.

* On screen display of mode settings.

* Easy to spot Test ready units with Press-to-Test.

* The unit is totally rechargeable; no more AAA batteries.

Learn more here: http://education.ti.com/en/us/products/calculators/graphing-calculators/ti-84-plus-c-silver-edition

Instructional Dealers are taking orders now and plan to ship by this March.
http://education.ti.com/en/us/product-resources/purchase/purchase_dealer

As your New York State Consultant, I offer my assistance prior to any orders being made. Please contact me to be sure you are ordering the best solution for your classroom.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Business Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support: 1-800-TI-CARES
For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. (tm)